There are more than enough restaurants in Rochester, Minnesota to satisfy anyone who could be looking for a favourite dish or even for those who are adventurous enough and hankering for something new to challenge their taste buds.
Below are some of the more popular restaurants in Rochester, Minnesota:
- Canadian Honker – serves in gluten-free breakfast and lunch. Located conveniently near St. Mary’s Hospital.
- Mr. Pizza – serving delicious pizza and traditional Italian family recipes such as the Chicken Alfredo Pizza. Best for takeout with a remarkable line up of deserts.
- Famous Dave’s Barbeque – great-tasting barbecue and burger which could be downed with very cold beer.
- Pescara – one of Rochester’s best restaurants offering a variety of food selections from land and sea; superb Steaks Fresh Fish, Salads and Chops.
- La Perla Poblana – This is a reasonably priced Mexican restaurant which is also partly a grocery store located near downtown Rochester inside a shopping plaza. They serve fresh, delicious and real Mexican food.
- Ichi Tokyo was given the Best Sushi Award for 2014 by the Rochester Magazine. Fresh fish, vegetables and steaming hot Udon noodle soups can really keep you deliciously warm in a cold Rochester winter. They offer a $3 happy hour food special as well as a buffet for an eat-all-you-can option.
Whether you crave for fine dining or want it just great tasting food but fast, the Rochester restaurants and dining places will not disappoint you.